Why use a drone to survey?
Major benefits for employers
- Drone surveys are cheaper as you do not require scaffolding, rigging, heavy equipment, safety wear or additional insurance to send employees to work at height.
- No need to hire cherry pickers, close roads or restrict access to car parks etc.
- You eliminate risk of falls or staff collapsing at height or running fowl of UK working at height regulations.
- Many types of industrial equipment can be surveyed and recorded chimneys, flare stacks, or high towers etc.
Working at Height
Building surveys can be a lot of bovver, too much bovver, so let us hover, honest it’s no bovver!
Aerial Photography And Filming
Flyover Surveys are able to offer a professional aerial filming using state of the art UAS (Unmanned Aircraft Systems). Downloadable to data disc and fully editable
- An affordable alternative to high-cost cherry pickers, road closures or maybe helicopters and planes
- UAS captures ultra-high quality 4K resolution aerial footage using gimble-mounted cameras for total stability without manual correction
- Quicker to deploy than a cherry picker or building scaffolding or a tower or hiring a helicopter or plane
- can work in smaller spaces allowing you to get closer to the subject
All footage can be viewed on the ground in real time using a video downlink, giving you full creative control over angles and framing during filming.
We hold a Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) permit for aerial work (PFCO)
To discuss your aerial filming requirements, please click the button below
How drones are transforming the facilities management industry
Phantom 4 Pro
The DJI Phantom 4 Professional features the most advanced camera ever fitted to a Phantom drone. This latest addition to the Phantom collection has the very best camera, obstacle avoidance and the best battery life. The Phantom 4 Pro is a true all in one package for aerial photographers.